Incoming Students to the Didactic Program in Nutrition and Dietetics
- High school diploma from an accredited institution or equivalent.
- Results of entrance exams, College Entrance Examination Board.
- Minimal IGS 320
- Official transcript with all courses and grades according to the graduation requirements established by the Department of Education of Puerto Rico.
- Application Form duly completed and signed.
- Application fee for admission. Students will pay $ 20 for the application procedure for admission.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- For more information please access the link below. (Admissions)
Student requesting reclassification within the UPR
- General academic index of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 and 3.00 in science and mathematics.
- Having approved the following courses Chemistry 3001 (4 credits) and Biology 3101 or 3102 (4 credits).
- Have completed Precalculus I and II or equivalent (4 credits)
Enrollment in our Online Courses
Current Students at UPRRP: In order to enroll the online courses during the pre-enrollment period, follow normal procedures as those used to enroll traditional courses; when you write down the course code, write it in the following manner: NUTR****-951. The codification for all online courses is 951.
Non-current students: Non-current students must enroll through the Division of Continuing Education and Professional Studies (DECEP). Contact them through the following:
(787)763-4240, (787)763-3740, and (787)764-0025. In case of encountering any problems, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.